Creating opportunity through learned independence to improve the quality of live of all Australians.
Safe work practice was established over 20 years ago by Tracy Secombe and Mary Hill – Industrial Physiotherapists from SA.
Now directed by Lisa Harman (physiotherapist), Safe Work Practice’s team of highly experienced physiotherapists and occupational therapists offer a client centred approach.
Safe Work Practice is also at the forefront of medical equipment innovation – currently designing a range of hoist slings that specifically target the needs of participants under the NDIS. Safe Work Practice also has an office in Victoria and has last year been working with the Japanese ‘No Lifting Association’ to bring the ‘No Lift Policy’ to Japan.
We offer a diverse range of specialty services by our physiotherapists and occupational therapists. These are aimed at the participant, their families or support services, and their work place.
- Equipment Prescription or modification
- Home modification
- Manual handling/ mobility assessments
- In home physiotherapy and occupational therapy services
- Manual handling training (and train the trainer)
- Assisting participants to learn ‘job ready’ skills
- Physical capacity assessments and work place assessments
Safe Work Practice is a registered provider with NDIS, Return to Work SA, Medicare Easy Claims, DVA and has HICAPS available.
Phone: 0401 742 077 | Email: [email protected]